[plt-scheme] automarking again

From: Robby Findler (robby.findler at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 20:37:59 EST 2007

Yeah, that's not how the teaching languages are loaded. You need to
construct a module whose language position is the teaching language:

(module studentprogram (lib "htdp-beginner.ss" "lang")
  ...beginners program here ...)

If they use teachpacks, its slightly more complicated. You need to
construct a module that imports beginner and the teachpacks and then
exports them all and then use that module as the language.

hth,
Robby