[plt-scheme] Announce: mzgtk2 release 2 version, 2.6.10.002

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 7 05:26:40 EST 2007

If there is one area where I think MrEd falls down, it is the toolbar.  The DrScheme toolbar (the one with the 'Run', 'Debug', etc. buttons) looks nothing like a native UI toolbar.  The icons could also use some improvement.  Since this is one of the first things the user sees when they start DrScheme I feel it leaves a negative impression.  There are many open source icons.  Here's a great source:

  http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Library

For more see:

  http://jimmac.musichall.cz/icons.php

HTH,
Noel

Email: noelwelsh  yahoo  com   noel  untyped  com
AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/