[plt-scheme] AOP interactions with (PLT) Scheme

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 17 04:54:23 EST 2007

AspectScheme never got fullz integrated w- the rest of the
language, but that is in part because I could not figure out
how to reconcile aspects w- modules, in particular.  As zou
notice our AspectScheme is, in some sense, not reallz *aspect*
Scheme in that it onlz works in modules that are willing to be
advised.  I think there is something to be said for that, but it
does fail to meet the chapter-and-verse on obliviousness
and quantification.

Perhaps Chris Dutchyn wants to follow up too.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.