[plt-scheme] Standalone MysterX application

From: Sverrir Valgeirsson (e96sv at yahoo.se)
Date: Thu Feb 15 09:22:55 EST 2007

I'm trying to make a very simple MysterX application work as a standalone program using DrScheme v360.
My program works nicely when running from within DrScheme, but when running standalone it exits with error:
"mxmain.ss: you seem to be missing mxmain.dll; you need to build MysterX in plt\src\mysterx\"

I have tryed to copy the mxmain.dll file into the directory where the application is started from, to WINNT/system32 and to plt/src/mysterx (relative from where the .exe file resides). None of these have had any effect.
Any suggestions on how to get the application to find the .dll?

kalender. Dessutom 250 MB gratis, virusscanning och antispam. Få den på: http://se.mail.yahoo.com

Posted on the users mailing list.