[plt-scheme] comprehensive list of PLT Scheme functions (DrScheme big)

From: Jacob Matthews (jacobm at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 14 17:28:35 EST 2007

I don't believe that there's any documentation that's ordered that
way, but there is a hack you can use to get roughly what you want: in
most language levels other than the teaching levels, the expression

   (namespace-mapped-symbols)

evaluates to a list of symbols containing every defined name,
including built-in functions and built-in syntax (as well as anything
you've defined and a whole bunch of undocumented, esoteric stuff that
you won't care about). If you evaluate this expression in the DrScheme
REPL, you can look at the result, and if you want to know more about
any item you can put your cursor on that item and hit F1. That will
open up Help Desk and search the documentation for  whatever the
cursor's on.

-jacob