[plt-scheme] Debugging servlets in DrScheme

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 10 12:16:30 EST 2007

On Feb 10, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Maarten Koopmans wrote:

> Do you mind if I try to translate it to Dutch (may be a good way to
> introduce my kids to programming)?

Please go ahead! Keep in mind that this is a draft for a new
introductory chapter for "How to Design Programs" based on writing
interactive games -- using the same old design recipe ideas.

> And also, can I localize DrScheme in Dutch (makes it more
> accessible for kids).

Have you tried to set the language to Dutch in DrScheme | Help? If
this isn't good enough let us know. We'll point you to the right place

-- Matthias