[plt-scheme] checking my macro understanding.

From: Daniel Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 9 18:40:49 EST 2007

> I've run into this problem even without module-producing macros, in
> my test cases for the macro stepper. I can't use the #' notation for
> the module declaration test data because it makes the modules expand
> wrong. I use plain S-expressions instead, but then I lose the other
> information like source locations.

I wrote a scope-destroying function to take syntaxes and rip out the 
binding information:


Not quite right yet (it doesn't handle vectors), but it's what I've used 
in the past to avoid those sort of problems.

Posted on the users mailing list.