[plt-scheme] Limiting the damage caused by infinite recursion

From: Robby Findler (robby.findler at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 7 11:59:11 EST 2007

Do you find that the pedagogic solution (namely making them be more
careful with the design recipe) doesn't help?

Assuming not, there is a technological solution that we should be able
to use at some point in the future (Matthew probably can say more)
where DrScheme can limit the amount of memory used by the program.

Robby