[plt-scheme] Smallest set of operators

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocm at soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 2 14:41:16 EST 2007

On 2/2/07, Robby Findler <robby.findler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Your question is easy to understand.
>
> Matthias has given you your answer. 1. He has also given you pointers
> to understand that answer.
>
> Maybe its time to think of a new question or try to go understand the
> answers you've been given?
>
> Maybe that will also help you understand why this question isn't very useful.
>
> Good luck. And please do bring any new questions :)

Risking you to block my messages to the list...
I understood and appreciated Matthias answer, however, X doesn't
belong to the Scheme Standard, so it is not really what I expected. I
expected a set which belonged to Scheme [standard] but it seems there
is not definite answer then!

Regards,
Paulo Matos

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk