AW: [plt-scheme] Changing field values in objects

From: Robert Matovinovic (robert.matovinovic at
Date: Fri Feb 2 07:26:33 EST 2007

Isn't there something missing ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: spdegabrielle at [mailto:spdegabrielle at]
Gesendet: Friday, February 02, 2007 12:09
An: Robert Matovinovic
Betreff: Re: [plt-scheme] Changing field values in objects

I use this if it's any help

On 2/2/07, Robert Matovinovic <robert.matovinovic at
<mailto:robert.matovinovic at> > wrote:

I'm nearly desparate, since I'm trying to do a simple thing: changing the
value of a field in an object. I read the help desk thouroghly and tried a
lot, but couldn't find a solution, which to most of you must be obvious. So
here is a bit of sample code. I would appreciate very much if someone can
just add the lines to change the value of the value field:

(define test%
  (class object%
    (init-field (value 0))
(define t (new test% (value 10)))
(get-field value t)

BTW, is there any tutorial to familiarize oneself easily with the object
system of plt scheme?

Thanks in advance

Robert Matovinovic
2 Fenella Drive, Monavale