[plt-scheme] Good compiler texts?

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 27 06:08:05 EST 2007

While I appreciate people pointing out PLAI, it's a really bad fit for
what the OP wanted, becuase he wants to focus on front-end matters,
all of which are dismissed with a wave of the hand in a few pages of
PLAI.

Given that modern compilers texts de-emphasize front-ends, Todd may be
best off referring to the Dragon Book (Aho, Sethi, Ullman) -- though
in almost all other regards I would ask you to refer to something else
-- because it probably has the most information on parsing matters.

Just be sure your coffee is thick and strong.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.