[plt-scheme] Re: Make executable with mzc

From: OXINARF (francisco.ns.ferreira at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 14:36:01 EST 2007

Ok, let's see if I understand what you said. I've put my file writed
as a module, but without provide (you have that require, is it
necessary? Because I have it in my code...), in an x directory. Then
created a compiled subdirectory where I have put interface.zo

If it is this it doesn't work. It says: reference to an identifier
before its definition: send
It should have to do with local of interface.zo

But I did an executable and it give the same first error.