[plt-scheme] Re: Make executable with mzc

From: OXINARF (francisco.ns.ferreira at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 13:59:00 EST 2007

First of all thank you both for help.

Unfortunately I only have zo file.

Robby in my code I have a require: (require "interface.zo"), so to
module work I think I must have that provide.

I've just find out that the problem is with that file. I've removed
the require and all references to functions provided by it and the
message didn't appear. But I don't understand why it works on DrScheme
and not with the executable.

Any idea?