[plt-scheme] 4.0 question

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 15 20:46:59 EST 2007

Structs are immutable by default if you use the new scheme language.
The old mzscheme language has lots of things that are indented to make
porting easier. We didn't include mutable cons in that language (well,
not called "cons" anyways) because the porting effort for mutable
conses has been pretty easy so far and we wanted to see how that would
go. There's more about that particular effort in Matthew's blog post,
for those of you that've not seen it yet:

http://blog.plt-scheme.org/2007/11/getting-rid-of-set-car-and-set-cdr.html

Robby