[plt-scheme] Re: Can't run Dr. Scheme

From: sasuke (database666 at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 20:43:46 EST 2007

On Dec 12, 1:58 am, "Robby Findler" <ro... at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> Glad to hear that you got it working!
>
> Just a quick followup: have you ever installed or run DrScheme before?
> If you have, what version was it?
>
> Thanks,
> Robby

Yes, I had installed Dr. Scheme previously, that would be version 371,
though it had crashed the first time I had run it. I don't know the
exact reason why it happened so but after that each run was giving the
same problem. I even tried deleting everything from the registry but
the same problem occurred. So I guess it must be because of some
config file which doesn't get automatically deleted.

But I guess this thread has enough suggestions for someone else if he
is facing the same problem.

Thanks for your help Robby. :-)

Posted on the users mailing list.