[plt-scheme] Highlighting parentheses.

From: Benjamin L. Russell (dekudekuplex at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 5 01:05:01 EST 2007

Yes, I think that both proposals are excellent ideas.
  Incidentally, the hue of green in the lower right corner of the lower (dark background) proposal was exactly the hue that I meant in my earlier proposal for a starting color for a revised dark-to-light spring variety.  This was called "Forest Green," and a slightly brighter version was my background color back in Emacs running on OpenWindows 3.0 on a Sun Sparc I in college in 1994.
  However, I think that I actually tried out #000060 back then, and found it too dark to go with black text.  For a combination with black text, I think that I probably used #379931 (see "129 Vivid Yellowish Green" on "The NBS/ISCC Color System" (http://www.anthus.com/Colors/Cent.html#137) for the background, instead.
  Perhaps #000060 would work fine as a dark background for either white or yellow/gold text, while #379931 would work well as a relatively light background for black text.
  Benjamin L. Russell
"Majorinc, Kazimir" <kazimir at chem.pmf.hr> wrote:
  I have two proposals, for light and dark background, respectively.

By that order. High color contrast between neighbor s-expressions (for distinction) and low brightness contrast (for eyes.) If more than six colours are needed, rotate.

         Texts   Texts   Texts     Texts   Texts   Texts
        Texts  Texts  Texts    Text  Texts  Texts

For list-related administrative tasks: