[plt-scheme] FrTime implementation

From: Dave Griffiths (dave at pawfal.org)
Date: Mon Dec 3 09:59:39 EST 2007

Hi all,

So I've got round to seriously looking at implementing a 3D graphics
backend to FrTime via fluxus. I've been poking around the source
(particually animation.ss) but some (actually rather a lot) of the finer
points are a bit unclear to me at the moment.

Firstly, I'm just looking at where to start. If I want to use FrTime with
my procedures, I assume I have to provide lifted forms of them to work
with behaviors (or rather, an interface which is suitable for lifting).

It seems like the sane approach is to write a high level interface on top
of the existing fluxus one (which is a (quite large) mix of scheme and
binary extension procedures).

Am I thinking along the right lines? I'm really excited by the
possibilities of FrTime, but also very aware I have a lot to learn :)

cheers,

dave

http://www.pawfal.org/dave/

Posted on the users mailing list.