[plt-scheme] Perplexed Programmers

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 19:56:08 EDT 2007

Have you ever considered using projects contributed from industry?
(It doesn't seem likely that a broad enough match could be made to
what you need to teach.)  It could be an effective way to raise
awareness levels in my neck of the woods.

rac

On Aug 30, 2007, at 4:58 PM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> On Aug 30, 2007, at 12:23 PM, Marco Morazan wrote:
>
>> On 8/29/07, Brent Fulgham <bfulg at pacbell.net> wrote:
>>
>>> 2.  Engineering firms have a strong system of apprenticeship.
>>> 3.  Engineering firms have a strong culture of review, in which