[plt-scheme] The Lambda Calculus behind functional programming

From: Michael Vanier (mvanier at cs.caltech.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 29 19:10:37 EDT 2007

I've recently been working through the book "An Introduction to Lambda Calculi for Computer Scientists":

It's a decent book.  Not without flaws, but it gets the job done.  It's nowhere near as
comprehensive as Barendregt, but it goes over the essentials in a reasonably short space.

Also, I just noticed that Church's original monograph on lambda calculus is in print:

I hear these books make great stocking stuffers.