[plt-scheme] debug for parser tools?

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 28 00:41:25 EDT 2007

The help files for the parser-tools collection says

> (debug filename)
  Additionally, if a debug file is
     specified, when a running generated parser encounters a parse
     error on some input file, after the user specified error
     expression returns, the complete parse stack is printed to assist
     in debugging the grammar of that particular parser.

But I find that adding the (debug ...) option doesn't generate a stack
trace when an error occurs. I browsed through the code as well and it
doesn't seem like debug does anything more than dump the lalr table to
the file named. Am I missing something? I really need a debugging facility..

Posted on the users mailing list.