[plt-scheme] Perplexed Programmers

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Mon Aug 27 14:34:09 EDT 2007

On 8/27/07, Jos Koot <jos.koot at telefonica.net> wrote:
> I don't think anyone or any particular isolated group is to blame

Education is what you make it; it is not a passive experience, though
those whom have excellent teachers *are* blessed.

Don't forget that most "real world" projects are surrounded by reality
distortion fields where everything you would consider to be sensible
gets turned on its head! It is pretty wild if you've ever experienced
it.

As to who is to blame, lets blame the managers? They are in charge.
(In "real world" projects of course we all know it is the developers
who get blamed).

Posted on the users mailing list.