[plt-scheme] Perplexed Programmers

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 11:54:00 EDT 2007

Hi Matthias,
I dont think so, but that has low value for I was a teacher myself. As a manager
is inclined to think that management is perfect, I am inclined to think that
education is perfect. Science as we do it nowadays is not very old, a mere few
centuries. I have been disapointed sometimes in my life, but science (and music,
but that is another topic)  have not. They are aspects of our society with a
good deal of self criticism and hence giving a feel of honesty. Although it can
sometimes be difficult to acquire funds for honest scientific or educational
projects, sicence has always been able to acquire these funds. A question that
shoud be asked is (IMHO): Should we accept funds of organisations when we can be
sure that the goals of the funding organisation contradict those of science. I
realy don;'t know.
Your grateful pupil Jos, if I may call me that way.