[plt-scheme] Perplexed Programmers

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 11:17:35 EDT 2007

This is really depressing. I think IT science has done and is doing a great job
and much of it has become available as adquirable technical skills. I think
management science, if it exists at all, is far behind. The IT science job has
been done so well and has produced so many skilled techniciens that management
is gambling that whatever problem they put forward, it will be solved by
techniciens. They will in the end, I think, but they are not going to solve
management problems unless we are making a science of management. Not very
probable I think, for established management is not waiting for competition and
the risk to hear that it actually fails as an adequate management. And since
management is distributing the budgets ...
Jos koot