[plt-scheme] sandbox.ss and user break

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Aug 19 20:05:58 EDT 2007

On Aug 18, tom.goto10.org at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Apparently sending a break to a thread which is running a sandboxed
> evaluator doesn't work as expected. Is there a way to do this
> properly?

The proper way would be to extend the sandbox library to do things
properly...  I just comitted a version that does that, and adds a
`break-evaluator' too.  There is also a `sandbox-propagate-breaks'
parameter now that controls whether breaks are propagated to the
sandbox evaluator or not, defaults to #t.  (The reason you may want to
turn it off is if you don't want breaks to be caught and disabled by
an untrusted sandbox.)