[plt-scheme] question on extending DrScheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 17 20:03:23 EDT 2007

You do not need to restart drscheme to set a keybindings file the
first time, but if the file changes you do need to restart drscheme to
pick up the changes to the file.

If you don't need drscheme-specific functionality, but just generic
GUI-library functionality, this should work for you:

(define f (new frame% [label ""] [width 200] [height 200]))
(define t (new text%))
(define ec (new editor-canvas% [parent f] [editor t]))
(send ec focus)
(send f show #t)