[plt-scheme] Query language for writing SQL commands

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 16:44:06 EDT 2007

The S-expression query languages output would be a string (the "sql command").

For example:
(select (field1 field2) (table1 table2) (where (= table1.id table2.id)))

Gets converted to the string:
"select all field1, field2 from table1, table2 where table1.id = table2.id"

I was saying that converting S expressions to strings shoud not
require anything beyond R5RS.  Of course after you have written the
command, you still have to run it, but that's a seperate problem.  I
was just concerned with writing the sql commands.

Corey

--
((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))