[plt-scheme] Re: DrScheme top five new user feature list

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 5 13:18:32 EDT 2007

What are your criteria for inclusion?  A beginner might not know
historical ones like:

2. Navigate Among Words
(c:s) search
(c:r) reverse-search

I use (c:x c:x) to check syntax, but perhaps I am one of a few that
needs to do so.

I wonder how hard it would be to make DrScheme keep statistics on the
use of these features.

rac