[plt-scheme] FFI: Missing exports

From: K.S.Sreeram (sreeram at tachyontech.net)
Date: Wed Aug 1 16:54:06 EDT 2007

Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema wrote:
> This may depend on the version of drscheme you are running. The
> documentation
> refers to the latest version.

I'm using version 370 of DrScheme on Windows XP. I should have provided
the version information in my original post. Sorry about that.

The definitions of '_string/utf8' and '_string*/utf8' are both present
in foreign.ss, but are not exported using 'provide'. It appears to be a
simple oversight.

[sreeram;]