[plt-scheme] Built mzscheme from source, but can't find the web server.

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 30 21:17:43 EDT 2007

Jay gave the specific answer to get you one step further, but for the
general answer you may wish to read the README or see the svn web page
(the web page is down right now, but you can get to it via one link
from this page: http://pre.plt-scheme.org/installers/ -- sorry I can't
get the actual link)

The next step that many miss is for the docs.

Robby