[plt-scheme] require planet packages, latest version?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 30 14:56:51 EDT 2007

No, it doesn't quite work like that. PLaneT gives you the latest
package UNLESS you've already loaded an earlier verion with a
particular file, in which case it will leave things along. The idea:
no magic upgrades (which are bad idea). You have to ask specifically.
To get the new version, change the require line to 1 1 (or clear the
linkage table).

See also the planet docs or the scheme workshop paper for more information.

Robby