[plt-scheme] How get enviroment

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 07:42:27 EDT 2007

There is no way this code can work.  It doesn't, for a start, import
the parser-tools collection or any of the other functions it appears
to rely on (where is create-scope defined).  I don't see how anyone
can give you useful help with this code without knowing what it is
supposed to do and what the libraries it depends upon are supposed to
do.  However, given that understanding the entire codebase is probably
a big job, I suspect you're asking for more than anyone on this list
is prepared to commit towards solving your problem.

N.

On 4/19/07, wwall <wwall at yandex.ru> wrote:
> full code
>
>   (define l-1C-parser
>   (parser
>     (tokens regularToken keyWords)
>     (start MODULE)
>     (end EOF)
>      (error (lambda (tok-ok tok-name tok-value start-pos end-pos) (raise-read-error (format "Error Parsing YACC grammar at token: ~a with value: ~a at pos (~a,~a) " tok-name tok-value (position-line start-pos) (position-col start-pos)) (file-path) (position-line start-pos) (position-col start-pos) (position-offset start-pos) (- (position-offset end-pos) (position-offset start-pos)))))

etc.

Posted on the users mailing list.