[plt-scheme] Questions about contracts

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 16 07:36:37 EDT 2007

The contract system currently doesn't go inside and/c contracts when
printing out the specific part of the contract that failed. This is
both good and bad. In your case, you'd like a little less context, but
if you use contracts like 'integer?' it can sometimes be convenient to
have a little more context in the contract error message.

I've considered adding some kind of path information to the error
messages, but that adds additional complexity too, so haven't
attempted it yet.

Robby