[plt-scheme] MrEd Graphics Questions

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Apr 15 13:08:25 EDT 2007

On Apr 15, 2007, at 09:51, Williams, M. Douglas wrote:
> >From your second paragraph, I'm not sure if you were saying you
> didn't our problem at all using the distributed 369.8 or one you
> had built separately.
I built the 369.8 I used from source.  With minor edits, I was able
to run plots from the following paper without error:

http://repository.readscheme.org/ftp/papers/sw2003/PLoTScheme.pdf

It didn't occur to me to try the examples in collects (doh!).  So
here are my results running those demos:

--Run in Graphical Language--
demo-1.ss:  reference to undefined identifier: build-list
demo-2.ss:  reference to undefined identifier: identity
demo-3.ss:  no problem
demo-4.ss:  no problem
demo-5.ss:  no problem
demo-6.ss:  no problem
demo-7.ss:  no problem
demo-8.ss:  no problem
fit-demo-1.ss:  reference to undefined identifier:  build-list
fit-demo-2.ss:  crashed DrScheme the first time, worked fine after I
restarted DrScheme

Posted on the users mailing list.