[plt-scheme] MrEd Graphics Questions

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Apr 15 07:51:25 EDT 2007

On Apr 15, 2007, at 05:24, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> Did you try to install over an older version, so that old and new
> collection files are mixed? There hasn't been a "get-base.ss" file in
> "algol60" collection for some time.

That was it, thanks.  I'd used rsync to copy over the svn tree from
Mac to Ubuntu.  I thought I'd deleted the old source tree on the
Ubuntu side first, but I had only deleted /usr/local/plt.  My build
and install on AMD64 / Ubuntu 6.10 now succeed.

When running 369.8-svn6apr2007 [3m] in Graphical language, I don't
get the undefined __stack_chk_fail_local symbol that Doug Williams
and you saw.  I built DrScheme with --enable-shared.

Posted on the users mailing list.