[plt-scheme] Re: schemeunit check stuff changed?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 08:21:00 EDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu>

>  (test/text-ui
>   (test-suite

In both cases test-suite should be test-case.  I've given my documentation monkeys a sound thrashing.

I'm not sure what is going wrong with your other examples, other than this:

         (with-check-info*
          (list (make-check-actual (car all))
                (make-check-expected to))
          (check equal? (car all) to))

should be:

         (with-check-info*
          (list (make-check-actual (car all))
                (make-check-expected to))
          (lambda () (check equal? (car all) to)))

N.