[plt-scheme] unit-based servlet vs module-based servlet?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 10:24:27 EDT 2007

The 'You Want it When?' paper is a good place to start to understand why modules in Scheme are a bit different.  You can find the paper by following links from plt-scheme.org

Note that it is modules vs units, not vs servlets as you wrote below.  Modules and units are two complementary abstractions.

N.