[plt-scheme] unit-based servlet vs module-based servlet?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 11 18:44:19 EDT 2007

I suspect that most everyone wants to use module servlets these days,
not unit servlets. Once upon a time, we didn't have modules (and
servlets existed at that time), so we used units. Nowadays, modules
work much better with all of our other tools (like the compiler, for
example, but also the module browser and things like that), that you
really want your program to be in a module.

That said, of course, if your program calls for the power of units,
use the units inside the module!

Robby