[plt-scheme] complile-file and debugging

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 10 15:42:55 EDT 2007

Your "second" below was a bug on my part that's now fixed ...

... but I've also added the preference that you request. It only
controls if the module language is automatically set; the teaching
languages will still happen automatically, but I doubt you'll run into
problems there (and the special key for those is probably going to
change anyways, so it won't look like anything you'd really ever
type).

Thanks for your patience.

Robby

On 4/10/07, Chongkai Zhu <czhu at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> My problem is:
>
> First, even some file only contains a module, I want it to be run under
> mzscheme (my default) instead of the (module) language. There is a reason
> for this: my module rename when it provide bindings, and provide/contract
> instead of provide. In the (module) language, both renaming and contracts is
> not executed.
>
> Second, if once the default language is changed into (module), it doesn't
> come back if I open another file that is not a module.
>
> So, even you think this automatically going to (module) language is a good
> feature, I don't think so.
>
> The least I want is just a choice in DrScheme's "preference" dialog that I
> can disable this feature.
>
> Chongkai

Posted on the users mailing list.