[plt-scheme] Re: package documentation

From: Will M Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 3 09:16:47 EDT 2007

If you want to generate keyword and index entries automatically from
a LaTeX document, have a look at the plt documentation source (you
can find it at http://pre.plt-scheme.org/docs/ ).  I just discovered
this over the weekend, and it's a treasure trove of LaTeX macros and
scheme scripts that let you produce manuals which use tex2page and
look just like PLT's, including the proper indexes and keywords.  The
DocSystem file is the place to start for a basic description.

By the way, I had to swap the arguments to the cmp function in
"iterate-tex2page.scm" script from the docs to avoid an infinite
loop.  I don't know if PLT uses this script any more, but maybe they
use it differently than I did, or else they just haven't noticed the
error.

Good luck!

Will