[plt-scheme] scheme_current_continuation_marks changes

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 2 16:50:08 EDT 2007

At Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:47:46 +0200, "Christophe Poucet" wrote:
> While trying to compile mzscheme integration into VIM 7, I noticed that the
> function "scheme_current_continuation_marks" changed as it now takes a
> prompt-tag.  Googling around a bit and checking the sources of mzscheme, I
> noticed that this parameter can be left NULL.  However, I was unable to find
> from which version this was changed.  It would be nice if I could put proper
> # if MZSCHEME_MAJOR_VERSION checks in the code so that it can be reused by
> other vimmers.  Does anyone know which version started this change, and
> additionally is there any documentation on how these sorts of C-functions
> are to be used (for instance, where would one get a proper parameter besides
> a default NULL?)

The change happened as of v360 (or, more precisely, the v352.7
pre-release).

I'll add documentation to the "Inside PLT MzScheme" manual. The
argument is a prompt tag, just as for the Scheme level
`current-continuation-marks' procedure; NULL means the default:
`(default-continuation-prompt-tag)'.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.