[plt-scheme] List of definitions provided by a module

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 05:50:36 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Apologies for the duplication. Someone somewhere back in this list
asked if there was an easy way to get a list of the definitions
provided by a module. Unfortunately I can't find the original email
to see if anyone had a response.

This is for me to analyse some code I'm writing. I have a bunch of
modules that require one another and re-provide some definitions:

   (module module-a mzscheme
     (provide a b c)

     ; Definitions for a, b and c...

     )

   (module module-b mzscheme
     (provide d e f)

     ; Definitions for d, e and f...

     )

   (module module-c mzscheme
     (require module-a
              module-b)

     (provide (all-from module-a)
              (all-from module-b)
              g h i)

     ; Definitions for g, h and i...

     )

I want to get a list of the definitions that are being provided by
module-c (including those from module-a and module-b). In practice,
of course, the code is a bit larger than this, and there are two or
three layers of recursion in the provides/requires.

Many Thanks,

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.