[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme Source Search

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 17:51:38 EDT 2006

Hi all,

An alpha version of my search project is now live at:

     <http://www.scheme.dk/search-plt/>

The source of all collections and all PLaneT packages
have been indexed. Search results link to the source
browser.

For now you can search in two different indexes: a case
insensitive and a case sensitive. I haven't had
the time to implement a disc based lexicon (the index
is disc based and compressed), so for now a hash table is
used. If it turns out I am using too much memory
on the server (it is a shared one), I'll remove the
case sensitive one.

The results returned are the documents that contain
all the search terms in the query. The results are
ranked according to the standard cosine measure.

Bells and whistles will be added only after I get the
time to implement a disc based lexicon.

For the time being the collections indexed are from 301,
but since Flatt already fixed the bug that stopped the
show on 35x, I'll soon update the collections.

Enjoy,
--
Jens Axel Søgaard
Scheme Blogs: <http://www.scheme.dk/planet/>