[plt-scheme] Help with unfinished multi-column listbox

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 19 00:58:11 EDT 2006

At Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:23:35 +0200, Erich Rast wrote:
> Right now, I can't figure out  how to visually display the selection
> of a whole line when one embedded editor is selected in display mode.

You probably thought of selecting a line in the outermost editor, but
to make that work, you have to shift the keyboard focus (a.k.a.
"caret") to the outermost editor --- otherwise the keyboard focus stays
with the nested editor.

For example, if you add

               (send this set-caret-owner #f 'display)
               (select-line 2)

to the selection callback, then a click selects the second line in the
list.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.