[plt-scheme] graph-pasteboard

From: nik gaffney (nik at fo.am)
Date: Sat Sep 16 12:56:02 EDT 2006

>> on a related note, are you aware of any graph layout, or graph drawing
>> algorithms which are written using  mrlib, or could be reasonably ported to it?
>
> I'm not, sorry. I made up a simple DAG layout strategy that is built
> into the module browser, but I don't know if that's what you want.

thanks. i had a look at it which was quite helpful, however im interested in
radial layouts, force directed layouts and more generally algorithms able to
cope with cycles.

> If you want layout, you might try graphviz (specifically dot). I
> believe there are also books on the subject.

im familiar with graphviz, but i was hoping there might be something that
would require less translation to get working with MrEd.

Posted on the users mailing list.