[plt-scheme] Vector / matrix benchmarks -- CORRECTION

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 7 10:49:31 EDT 2006

In the previous benchmarks I posted I was using the FFI in
an inefficient manner.  I've changed the code, and the C
benchmarks now run in the expected 0ms.  So C code is
infinitely faster than Scheme code :(

Yes, I should increase the size of the matrices to get more
meaningful comparisons.  It isn't worth the bother for my
needs ATM, but I'll so if enough people are interested.

N.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/