[plt-scheme] Vector / matrix benchmarks -- CORRECTION

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 7 10:49:31 EDT 2006

In the previous benchmarks I posted I was using the FFI in
an inefficient manner.  I've changed the code, and the C
benchmarks now run in the expected 0ms.  So C code is
infinitely faster than Scheme code :(

Yes, I should increase the size of the matrices to get more
meaningful comparisons.  It isn't worth the bother for my
needs ATM, but I'll so if enough people are interested.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/

Do You Yahoo!?