[plt-scheme] Vector / matrix benchmarks

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 6 11:32:35 EDT 2006

On 9/6/06, Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:
> I didn't get that far. The finite tables from Galore version 2,
> won't run in 352. I wasn't aware of this problem till now.
> Maybe a "singleton" something were added to the contracts
> library?

No, your contract was always wrong, but it was never caught until a
recent update to the contract library. Now the first-order properties
of a contract are tested as the exporting module is required, rather
than waiting for the client module to use them.  Singleton is a
function that takes 2 or 3 arguments, but the arrow contract requires
it to take 1 or 2 arguments.  (The arrow contracts take 2 and 3
arguments, perhaps the result type is missing?)

--Carl

Posted on the users mailing list.