[plt-scheme] DivaScheme on DrScheme 352.6 won't install (fwd)

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 23 12:09:21 EDT 2006

At a higher-level, did you consider distributing DivaScheme via PLaneT?
It is designed to handle issues like this.

As for the specific problem, it looks like divascheme got installed in
the user-specific place (for kyle) and then maybe drshceme was run as a
different user? Is that possible? One debugging aid is the value of
(current-library-collection-paths) when mz or dr is run in various
configurations.

Robby