[plt-scheme] [Ann] Next meeting of the MSLUG

From: Dominique Boucher (schemeway at sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 21 20:50:44 EDT 2006

The next meeting of the Montreal Scheme/Lisp User Group will be held
Thursday, October 26th.

Talk: Codewalking square pegs in round holes., by Paul Khuong.

I will describe a lightweight portable codewalker for complete Common
Lisp, and discuss some of the obstacles to portability. As an
application, I will describe how continuations can be added to
(compiled) Common Lisp portably. If there is time left, extensions to
make functional programming in a Lisp-2 more comfortable may also be
covered. The talk will be in French with slides in English.

See you there!

Dominique Boucher
The Scheme Way Project

Posted on the users mailing list.