[plt-scheme] Re: 352.8

From: Eric Hanchrow (offby1 at blarg.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 16:48:11 EDT 2006

    Matthew> ... obscure corner cases for filesystem paths.

I hope the documentation for those new functions explains their use as
clearly as your post just did -- I often don't understand the purpose
of PLT functions from reading their documentation, because the
documentation doesn't explain the problem that they solve.  Your post
does a good job of just that ... hence my plea.

--
Okay, a word about VoteHere: This is the company that has no
visible means of support.  It doesn't seem to sell anything.