[plt-scheme] weird utf-8 servlet output

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 20:01:21 EDT 2006

At Wed, 18 Oct 2006 02:54:20 +0300, "Aycan iRiCAN" wrote:
> I tried to convert the string to bytes before deciding it's length
> (using something like the demo above) but I got this error:
> compile: variable not provided (directly or indirectly and at the expected position) from 
> module: |,/usr/local/plt/lib/plt/collects/web-server/response| in: provide/contract-
> contract-id-TEXT/HTML-MIME-TYPE.11

After making a change to the (Scheme) source, you'll need to run
setup-plt (Alternatively, can also just delete all .zo files).


Posted on the users mailing list.